[lawrencc@debian.org: Please remove mkhybrid from sid, woody]

I have requested that mkhybrid be removed from sid and woody, so
mkisofs can "take over" the package.  Let me know if you need the
symlink tree patch or anything.  The report is #83823

Also, it might be nice if the mkisofs package reflected the version
number of mkisofs included, rather than that of the source package.
Since 1.13 > 1.9, you wouldn't need another epoch to do it.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu> -  http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Computer Systems Manager (Physics & Astronomy, 125 Lewis, 662-915-5765)
Instructor, POL 101      (Political Science, 208 Deupree, 662-915-5949)