taking a break

Im not going to being any boot floppies work for a few weeks.

There is a proposal in debian new maint to effectively close the system
to NM again, i need to get away for a bit and think about my future
involvment in debian, if debian is going to become just an elitist club
with me on the outside then i dunno if i want to be involved.

I have another project i want to spend some time on anyway.

I will be back, just taking a break to collect my thoughts.

Glenn