Re: [svlug] debian install troubles

Joey;

A bit frustrating to have received a beer coaster instead of a linux
distro in the mail yesterday!

Think the folks at linuxcentral will care if I mention this problem to
them?  I'm not out any money (not to speak of anyway), but I'd hate
to think of somebody else wasting this much time on a problem that
is already fixed.

Vince