Re: Latest version of installation documentation ?

On 23 Jan 2001, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> > Additionnally, when making those, I get `version, ' plus today's date, not
> > a version (I assume you have to do something for that to happen, or maybe
> > checkout a specific version ?)
>
> No idea what you are talking about. Date should be taken from
> debian/changelog if I 'm not mistaken. Please follow up with specific

The problem was:
   *.pdf in the boot-floppies/documentation do not get a version but
   instead `version'.

The fix is:
   boot-floppies/debian/changelog
      line 74, incorrect syntax

I have temporarily fixed it by putting my name and 822-date. I guess it is
done automatically at release time. Now the documents generate correctly
with versioning on their first page.