Re: colaboration

Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 09:49:20AM +0100 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	I would like start to work on Debian Boot.
Super :-)

> So, are there any
> documentation that I should be read?
If you want to work on debian-installer (eventual replacement for
boot-floopies). Check out :
http://cvs.debian.org
and checkout debian-installer

Then look in the doc directory.  In addition to that the archive of this list
has a lot of answers.

If you want to work on boot-floppies (mature installer that will be used for
woody), you can get it by cvs from the same place.

> 	I'm very interested on reiserfs. Are there any plan to do Debian
> installation over it?
Perhaps you can start with these two threads:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0101/msg00038.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0010/msg00191.html

Glad to have the help!

-David