Re: Debian Boot CVS: tausq

In reference to a message from Joey Hess, dated Jan 20:
> Debian Boot CVS Master wrote:
> > Log message:
> > made the library reduction routine look at not just binaries, but also
> > shared objects to pull in library dependencies
>
> The reason I didn't originally do that is pulling in all the different
> libraries needed by varios cdebconf frontends was bloating the image.
> Is there some way we can trim it down to one frontend per image?

The new cdebconf-udeb package i just uploaded only has the text and slang
frontend enabled. Is that good enough for now?

cdebconf also needs libdl, which was not being pulled in.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/