Re: dhclient or dhcpcd for debian-installer?

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 09:01:20AM -0500, Dpk wrote:
>    > pump(22k) - no one has said anything nice about it, and some have
>    > strongly recommended that it not be used.
>
>    Personally, I find pump quite functional.
>
> I agree.  However, I received an email from Rick Younie (younie@home.com)
> mentioning that pump doesn't work with kernel 2.4?  I have not verified this
> myself.

pump is also one of the simple ones. (atleast for the end user)

although, it doesn't give clean errors, 'operation failed.'?, it mostly works
with the first try, which i can't say of others i've tried.

oh, and it works with 2.4.0 i use it on several machines.

--
every nerd knows how to enjoy the little things of life,
like: rm -rf windows