Re: call for uploads

On Thu Jan 11, 2001 at 11:59:41PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> If you have something that makes a udeb, and it is more or less working
> and it is not yet in the main debian archive, please upload it.
>
> In particular, cdebconf, ddetect, netcfg, and maybe pcidetect seem to be
> fairly far along, and are not in the archive. If anyone needs a sponsor,
> I would be glad to help.
>
> If it's not in the archive, it's annoying to make the build system use
> it; in particular it's impossible to make sure I have a current udeb. I
> have plans to make the build system generate a new snapshot image every
> day.

BTW, I need to appologize for my delay in getting you an updated busybox
package.  I was unexpectedly (1 day notice) sent out of the country and my net
connection is spotty at best (and free time is 0).  I'll be back in the states
Monday, and will be able to upload an updated package then.  Fortunately, by
waiting till then I should be able to upload a busybox 0.49 .udeb (I plan on
releasing 0.49 on monday unless some wierd bug shows up between now and then).

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersee@debian.org