Re: 3.0.18 status confirmation

> The issue was the wrong library to begin with getting put on the root
> disk, I think.  We've seen lots of conflicting successes and failures
> on this one so it is difficult to be certain.  Hopefully I can get
> somethign built/tested and uploaded today or tomorrow and that will
> clear things up.

i386 test build at (out of cvs as of sometime this morning):
http://people.debian.org/~dwhedon/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/

I've tested the idepci flavor an it doesn't have the flashing screen
problem.  I think I have a good busybox fix (didn't get a chance to
actually complete an install), but I built these before the official
fix was available.

-David