Re: Boot problem

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 02:44:51PM +0100, Osvaldo wrote:
> Sorry, I'am new of the list,
> I've a Acer Travel Mate 613 TXV with no floppy controller,
> when I boot for the installation of my Debian, the system stops after
> the line:
> floppy0: no floppy controller found
> md driver 0.36.6 MAX_MD_DEV=4, MAX_REAL=8
>
> I've tested Debian rev3, rev4 Woody and SID.
> The Red Hat (6.2 and 7.1) work fine.
> Can I resolv my problem ??

Woody is the best one for us to work with. Did you make a CD and try
to boot from that, or how are you trying to boot?

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |