Re: I tested the latest boot disks

hi

it happens with a Mandrake, kernel  version 2.2.19: if
we boot the machine using the kernel with framebuffer
enabled, then the boot of the kernel hangs

here are some data of the machine

CPU:
model name	: Pentium 75 - 200
cpu MHz		: 133.638

RAM=64Mb

PCI:
    Host bridge: Intel 82437VX Triton II (rev 2).
    VGA compatible controller: Silicon Integrated Systems 3D-AGP 6326 VGA (rev 11).

--
A Mennucc
 "È un mondo difficile. Che vita intensa!" (Renato Carotone)