Re: Installation Manual: lines go outside of paper

Nico Karrer <karrer@eek.ee.ethz.ch> writes:

> I just looked at the Intel x86 Installation Manual
> (..../stabel/i386/install.en.pdf) and noticed that in some pages the
> text goes over the border of the page. This is the case for directory
> pathes, especially from page 33 to 39.

This is a debiandoc-sgml bug.

But on the assumption that it probably won't be fixed, Chris, is there
anything we can do in the source SGML to work around this?  Perhaps
not have all that directory path in the name of the link (but still in
the link itself so that it works)?  Is this doable without making it
neigh-impossible to maintain the file name list?