Re: preliminary results for b-f

On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 11:22:41PM +0100, Marcin Owsiany wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 03:49:33PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > - modconf is well broken:
> > /target/usr/sbin/modconf: cannot create /dev/tty: no such device or addess
> > local; release_notes.en: bad variable name
>
> We also need to think about its messages. It can source a file with
> messages in different language, but may they be in UTF-8?

Where can I find a HOWTO-Translate in modconf ? or, who can help me ?
I think I have to 'make eval_fr' with an uptodate kernel source  in
/usr/src/linux

them change the text which need to be in modconf/eval_fr

then mv modconf/eval_fr modconf/templates/eval_fr.fixed

Am I right ?

Thanks, Mt.

--
Un clavier azerty en vaut deux.