Re: boot-floppies 2.2.5 (potato) ready for testing

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 10:24:32PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Boot-Floppies 2.2.25 for Potato i386 has been built and I would like
> to get some testing on it.
>
> It is available at
> http://people.debian.org/~aph/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/2.2.25-2001-07-07/
>
> Please keep in mind that we are working almost solely on woody now, so
> I'm really only interested if things radically broke since the last
> Potato version of boot-floppies (2.2.24).

I had a little problem with a power-pc (Mac 6500/300).
The only way to install debian is using a floppy (the debian-cd images
doesn't boot).
Another is that I couldn't make debian boot from start. The power-mac start
MacOS.
I use the install floppy again open a shell and run the ofpath command and
it said that it is incompatible with the bios(version problem)

PS: Is there a howto to send parameters to the kernel like using lilo on i386?
PS2: Mmm, Im not in the other lists, nor power-pc.* lists

--
Carlos Barros.