Re: Ash + historic + uClibc +static : 287Ko

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 08:27:09PM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
> Thierry Laronde <thierry@cri74.org> wrote:
>
> > For historic, it's for convenience for the user. This is sugar, but if sugar
> > can be included without a huge cost, it's worth trying.
>
> What's wrong with hetio (other than the fact that it has been removed from
> the archive)?

Nothing, except the fact that it has been removed from archive ;)

Herbert, I have decided to play a bit with BSD tools, and that's not
because I do not appreciate your work that I has done something else. I just
wanted to see on my own.

BTW, I don't know who uses the BSD tools like pmake and Berkeley yacc, but
for yacc, a current version --- say retrieve from FreeBSD --- compiles just
fine, and behaves correctly with the -o option.

Cheers,
--
Thierry LARONDE, Centre de Ressources Informatiques, Archamps - France
http://www.cri74.org/