timezone

Package: base-config
Version: 1.00

Christoph Lameter <christoph@lameter.com> writes:

> On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 11:54:08PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > I wish a lot that we could kill the dbootstrap timezone stuff -- what
> > do you think... couldn't this move into base-config or libc6 or
> > something?
>
> Yes please put it into base-config.

Joey, is it possible to have base-config configure the timezone?
I don't see any reason why this needs to be handled in dbootstrap, and
if we can get rid of this, then we can remove the whole "configure
base" step (or add anything it's doing to do it after we install base)
since timezone is the only interactive bit there left...

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>