Re: debootstrap and dselect tutorial

David Whedon <dwhedon@gordian.com> writes:

> Sounds great.  dbootstrap doesn't run dselect, base-config does.  With that in
> mind I figure we want to add this to base-config, yes?

Oh, yeah, duh.

Hmm... how to ship that file becomes the question, then... Ouch, that
makes it a kinda annoying issue to deal with.

I wonder if we should make a separate package for boot-floppies
documentation, tutorial, and release notes, and we could include that
in base?   Possibly making a pkg per each arch, or else one arch-indep
package that has all arch documentation (the latter seems to make more
sense to me).

The alternative, adding the built documentation into base-config CVS,
is too icky and unmaintainable to conceive of.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>