Problems with install

Hello,

I downloaded the boot-cd image (app. 30 mb's) wich I think you call 'Netboot cd' (?)
Well, when I boot it, I get a screen full of text, and have to press ENTER to continue. But when I press ENTER the screen goes black, and the monitor light is orange... What could possibly be the explanation for this?

Thanks in advance,
Alexander Hofstede

PS. Other than a bit of RedHat, I'm not very experienced with linux...
PC i'm trying to install is P133 with 32mb RAM, both 1 gig and 3.2 gig disks don't work..