Re: Systems with no floppy

>> one can always boot the bootloader (yaboot) manually as described many
>> times in the debian-powerpc archives.
>
> Maybe Chris Tiller can add this to the Potato documentation?

At your service. I'm keeping an eye out for things that need documenting.

But what Ethan's referring to, manually booting from
kernel/yaboot/yaboot.conf/root.bin placed on a mac disk partition, is
already documented: rescue-boot.sgml 1.43.4.2. It sounds like Ethan thinks
that method would also work even if the needed files are placed on a zip
disk.

--

Chris Tillman
tillman@azstarnet.com