Re: working on branch and trunk

Eric Van Buggenhaut <eric@femto.eric.ath.cx> writes:

> Glad to know that. Until now, I used to update both potato and woody versions
> against canonical english files. Should I thus drop woody for now ?

If you're working on changes to sync to potato, then work in the
potato branch.

If you're working on changes to sync the docs to woody, then work on
the HEAD.

> > > Apparently, I got files correctly marked as belonging to potato
> > > branch but they aren't tagged. Is it right ?
> >
> > Um, no, I didn't say that.
>
> Sorry, what i meant was : Is it normal the files I commit don't wear tags ?

Yes, when I burn a new version, I do the tagging.

Generally folks who are not me should not be touching tags at all.  We
only tag when we release.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>