NFS broken in potato (was Re: Boot-floppies 2.2.25 Test Report)

"James Rodgers" <jrrodgers@link.com> writes:
>       Loaded NFS and 3c595 modules, configured network to static IP and
> attempted to load base system from nfs server.
>
>      Received the following message when attempting to NFS mount from
> server:
>
>      "May 15 07:00:37 (none) user.info dbootsrap (136): Error mounting
> NFS filesystem sunws12.bgm.link.com:/usr/jimfiles on /instmnt failed:
> Invalid argument"
>
>      After two attempts ended in failure, I burned base system floppies
> and continued normal installation.
>
>      Selected "simple" software installation and loaded remainder of
> software from http site.
>
>      Only problem was inability to NFS mount base system.

Ooch.  I suspect we really do have a problem with with NFS in Potato
boot-floppies.

It's beyond my hack abilities -- if someone can patch on the potato
branch, I'd be happy to rebuild this...

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>