Re: APUS Debian Boot-Floppies Images and bugs

Sven LUTHER wrote:

But, we definitively need 2 batches of kernels, since i suppose some guys
would want the networking stuff also. They can use the non floppy version
though.

Can't they use the modules? I'd really like to have a single .config, otherwise maintenance is a nightmare.

Is this small enough? I guess I could squeeze out a few more K...

Do we need support for foreign partition maps?

not really, they could be modules.

No they can't. I've removed anything but Amiga, I think those who really need something else should build their own kernels.

Also do you have pm2fb and co in there ? maybe this 880 ko kernels would be

only for aga, this way we have only 1 possible video= mode in the amiboot
script. Other modes can be choosen later on.

I don't think this is feasible as some people won't have anything connected

to their AGA output. Right now all the Amiga framebuffer devices are in.