Re: powerpc woody bf installation status

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 08:41:09PM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 05:31:03PM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
> > It appears that sed.c was in an indeterminate state when the
> > sed fix backport occurred.  The appended patch backports some
> > more fixes and takes care of this problem.  Time for 0.51-5?
> >
> > Matt
>
> Would you check chroot first? I'm not sure if it was something weird I was
> doing or if it really was broken (I was using 0.52pre out of cvs).

I assume that you are refering to it segfaulting when passed no
command is specified?  It looks like it calls shell_main with
argc=0, argv={NULL}, which the shell doesn't like.  I don't think
this should be a problem for the boot-floppies since we don't
include the BusyBox shell so it shouldn't call this code.

Matt