Re: Full install from cd achieved (RFC)

Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> The things I have added on woody script so that it install all needed parts
> are:
>
> locales, perl, perl-modules, adduser and base-config
>
> base-config is required to make the final step of the install.
> adduser is required by base-config, even though there is not deppend on it.

I've now added the dep.

> perl is required by adduser.
> perl-modules is required by perl.

adduser (3.32) unstable; urgency=low

  * Moved AdduserCommon.pm to /usr/share/perl5/Debian/.
  * Depends on perl instead of perl5 due to Perl changes.

 -- Roland Bauerschmidt <rb@debian.org>  Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:17:56 -0600

Hm, not very informative. Roland, what does adduser need that perl-base
does not have?

--
see shy jo