Busybox vi

FWIW, I have taken the great work of Erik Andersen and others for BusyBox (not
to mention Bruce Perens for the beginning) and uClibc, and I must say that
I am quite impressed :

1) by the size : BB statically compiled against uClibc with vi is 219 Ko
(IIRC 480 Ko with glibc);
2) I found the `vi' emulation far better and far easier to use than, say, `ae';

Has anybody tried to compile other utilities with uClibc ?

--
Thierry LARONDE, Centre de Ressources Informatiques, Archamps - France
http://www.cri74.org