Re: Make Release

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 04:37:37PM +0200, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> > I guess that the declaration/debiandoc.decl file should be added to cvs or
> > it's reference be removed from documentation/install.sgml ?
>
> You can also install debiandoc-sgml and then you will have it ;-)

I've got debiandoc-sgml version 1.1.45 [from unstable] installed on my laptop
which has no /usr/lib/sgml/declaration/debiandoc.decl, but it's there on my
workstation which has 1.1.44 [from testing] installed.

> BTW: have you run "make check" first?

Yes I have run make check before it reports no errors.

--
Jon

     "Along with freedom of speech and freedom of assembly, there is
      freedom to share generally useful information with other people.
      This should be an inalienable right."
      Richard M. Stallman, creator of the GNU Public License.