Make Release

I've recently getting to grips with woody's boot-floopies and I've noticed
that during make release it fails while makeing the sgml documentation sgml
on the following command:

	debiandoc2text -d debiandoc.decl -l C -O install.sgml > install.en.txt

which produces the following error

	nsgmls:E: cannot find "declaration/debiandoc.decl"; tried
	"declaration/debiandoc.decl",
	"/usr/local/share/sgml/declaration/debiandoc.decl",
	"/usr/local/lib/sgml/declaration/debiandoc.decl",
	"/usr/lib/sgml/declaration/debiandoc.decl"

I guess that the declaration/debiandoc.decl file should be added to cvs or
it's reference be removed from documentation/install.sgml ?

--
Jon

     "Along with freedom of speech and freedom of assembly, there is
      freedom to share generally useful information with other people.
      This should be an inalienable right."
      Richard M. Stallman, creator of the GNU Public License.