Re: Status of boot-floppies
Martin Schulze <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> What's the status of powerpc boot floppies now? I've seen that
> BenC has uploaded a set for sparc, so we have ia32 and sparc
> right now. m68k and arm won't appear soon, nobody cares about
> alpha, so only powerpc is missing at the moment.
News flash. We're now building 2.2.24 boot-floppies for Potato,
PowerPC and i386 at least. Use it for 2.2r3 or not at your
discretion. Including the changelog.
.....Adam Di Carlo....email@example.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>
boot-floppies (2.2.23) stable; urgency=low
* Matt Kraai:
- fix the drive_blocks array for hdg, hdh, hdi, and hdj
* Daniel Jacobowitz:
- bump PowerPC to kernel 2.2.19.
- fix URLs for bootx/bootvars
- use \( \) in Makefile find invocation
- bootprep.sh: Turn on CONFIG_IP_PNP_ENABLE also
* Phil Blundell:
- bump ARM kernel to 2.2.19
-- Adam Di Carlo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 14 Apr 2001 20:02:35 -0400