Re: cvs commit to boot-floppies by dwhedon

David Whedon <dwhedon@debian.org> writes:

> I think we may be talking about two different things.  I'm talking about
> installation time descisions rather than build time.  I didn't get much response
> to this message:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0103/msg00249.html

Oh ok -- when base is getting pulled in, ask for what dist to use.

> And I'm still not sure it is wise, though in some cases it would be really nice.
> I'm curious what you think.

Well, I dunno... I suppose it's ok, making sure that if 'quiet' is
set, the question isn't asked, and there is verbage stating that, by
definition, pulling from unstable is going to be untested and quite
possibly broken.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>