Re: debian wwwoffle purge

Adam> Dan Jacobson <jidanni@kimo.com.tw> writes:
> [...]
Andrew> You need to tell the Debian package maintainer, not me.

>> OK, I hereby tell the Debian installation team.

Adam> I'm confused.  Purge which cache?

Adam> Can someone file a bug on this?

Debian's wwwoffle setup by default does regular 'wwwoffle -purge' when
in these days and age, a paying by the minute modem user might as well
let the disk fill up, as the big disks of today would probably wear out
before filling up... I'd say don't be over helpful, and let the user
deal with too many files if it becomes a problem... sort of like "no
need for enforced haircuts, thanks".
--
http://www.geocities.com/jidanni Tel886-4-25854780