Re: debootstrap_0.1.1

> Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
>   console-data: Depends: perl but it is not going to be installed
This is odd.  console-data doesn't depend on perl as far as I know.  Is it that
cannot be found?

> I added perl to the EXTRACT_all list (and to EXTRACT_m68k) but it seems
> console-data is always downloaded first, but fails since perl is not going
> to be installed... am I the first to notice?
That confuses me.

> console-data is arch: all, so
> it can not work for anybody? Or is this what you mean with woody is
> currently broken?

Woody boot-floppies are broken on i386 at least as we wait for console-data to
make it into woody. I can build the disks since I have 'unstable' in
sources.list and there is a console-data in unstable.  I can get as far as
debootstrap trying to install the base system.  It fails looking for the woody
(testing) console-data.

David