language chooser, pserver problems

The directory that is giving us the woody pserver problems is:
boot-floppies/utilities/bf-utf/

I assume the files are only needed for the non-building language chooser.

Can bf-utf files be removed? Can these fonts be recreated by adding an
appropriate build-depends to boot-floppies? Should we remove them until someone
starts working on the language chooser again, and add the fonts back then?
Anyone? I've gotten some response from debian-admin about the pserver problem,
but so far we have been unable to fix it.

I don't want to abandon the language chooser, but I haven't been making any
progress on the pserver problem. For at least a month pserver hasn't worked for
woody b-f, How long can we let this last?

Thoughts?

David