Re: Boot flopies need help

The instructions on the web page are confusing, this is what you want to do:

$ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot co -r woody boot-floppies

However, we are still getting the dreaded out of memory error:
U boot-floppies/utilities/floppy_split.h
cvs server: Updating boot-floppies/utilities/bf-utf
cvs [server aborted]: out of memory; can not allocate 27 bytes
cvs [server aborted]: out of memory; can not allocate 79 bytes
ruff:davidw$

That will need to be fixed before anyone can check out the woody branch using
pserver.  I have sent a mail to debian-admin, but no response yet.  If you have
a debian.org account you can use the 'ext' method. So far my attempts to fix the
problem with pserver myself have not been successful.

If you are familiar with pserver, maybe you can help debug this?

Sorry about this,

David