Re: zlib compression corruption from cvs server?

> Debian installer area works for me, im using the ssh method.

Yes, I think that point was made previously, that the "hang at bf-utf"
only happens with the anon-server.  Hmm, if -z3 works over ssh for
you, I should see if I can try it with ssh...  nope:

Could not chdir to home directory /org/home/eichin: No such file or directory

guess I haven't logged in there since some change or other.  I'll poke
around and see if I can fix that...