Unclear doc and a typo

Hi!

I'm updating the documentation translation, and came across the
following paragraph:

     If you are installing from an official CD-ROM, the
     software should do the right thing automatically, not even
     prompting you for a device to install from (unless you
     boot with the <tt>verbose</tt> argument).  When prompted
     for the CD-ROM, be sure to enter the first one.
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What do you mean by "entering the first one"? It might be a
silly question, but I haven't done an installation for a few
months...

Also, there seems to be a typo in the "mount-other" section:

Some some specialized uses, <prgn>dbootstrap</prgn> might not...
^^^^^^^^^

I would correct it, but I'm not sure if that should have been
"For some" or "In some" :-\

regards

Marcin
--