Re: Winmodem test disk

Hi,

I recently bought a Tecra 8100 which includes a Lucent linmodem. Lucent released a binary-only driver for this modem by the time of kernel 2.2.12. Unfortunately with later version of the kernel, it didn't work. Yesterday I found the reason why and patched the 2.2.18 kernel source tree.

I don't know if this info is still useful. If you are interested, I can send te patch.

Eric.