Re: autoconf&automake&libtool

* Joey Hess

| Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
| > Anna also should support zlib now, should be autodetected.
|
| Anna doesn't need zlib. Uncompressed Packages files will be available,
| and the file are not big enough for compression to make much of a
| difference.

Ok, I thought it said something like 'TODO: add support for compressed
packages', but at least I can't see it now, so I must have dreamed.
:)

| Not sure I understand this drive to make everything use autoconf.
| Autoconf is nice -- when you need it. I don't see the need.

We can use it to build custom installers easier.  And customization is
good, IMHO.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.