Debian Boot CVS: dwhedon

CVSROOT:	/cvs/debian-boot
Module name:	debian-installer
Changes by:	dwhedon	00/12/29 01:02:18

Modified files:
	tools/netcfg   : Makefile TODO netcfg.c
	tools/netcfg/debian: control netcfg-dhcp.templates
	                     netcfg-static.templates
Added files:
	tools/netcfg/debian: netcfg-common.templates netcfg-dhcp.dirs
	                     netcfg-static.dirs

Log message:
build netcfg-common, though it didn't work as I had planned, I still have big pl
ans for it.
netcfg-dhcp asks for hostname and dns now
various bug fixes
modify dependancies
if we don't find any interfaces, allow the user to specify one
try to get udpkg to create dirs for me, still some problems there