Re: test boot-floppies (2.2.21) for m68k available

http://moneytalks.giftworldnet.com/

> O.K. no need for the Mac users a shell statement.  I have never really
> used MacOS.  I run Linux on all my Macs, a Sparc2, and HP9000/340, and
> numerous PC's.  I have used command lines on Unix, Linux, DOS, and VMS
> since 1984 so your statement doesn't fit.  I am just not familiar with
> the Amiga OS.

I can't get heads or tails from linux, but AmigaOS, I can help you with.  I
could not get a cdrom to work on linux either(actually a burner) but I did
install the SG(generic scsi for things like this) module into the kernel
and upon startup, it recognizes both the burner and my zip drive.

> Is there a freely available ISO9660 filesystem driver for the Amiga OS?
> This would sure help me.

I use AsimCDFS, but it was commercial, now more like abandoned-ware.
CacheCDFS comes with OS3.5, and AmiCDFS can be found on aminet.  The source
for 'nearly' all freely available and shareware Amiga software is aminet.

http://de.aminet.net/aminet/

Regards
--
MosesPro --> Money Talks Enterprises

http://www.angelfire.com/ia/mosespro, ICQ-13469530, AIM-Wolfy2264
A3000D, Warp040/40, Spectrum, ASDG Xserial, Nexus, 2+64 Fast+8 DMA(RAD:),
9+1.2gig SCSI2, Zip100 and  Pinnacle 2X CDR/W; Running Hot with OS3.5 and
Scalos1.2! Emulating MacOS7.61 and Win3.11WFW, Debian68k/Gnome