Re: biweekly debian-installer status report

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 05:36:29PM +0100, Gergely Risko wrote:
> Hello!
>
> >         - {lilo,grub} installer [UNCLAIMED]
> >                 Not started. Sets up {lilo,grub}.
> I can claim this one. I wrote a letter before about a nice boot manager,
> but nobody replied :(
> But I can wrote the debconf things for lilo (and grub, and sbm if it is ok).

how is this particular module going to work with other archetectures?
will there be different modules for different bootloaders or will
there be one module that simply does different things for different
archetectures?

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/