Re: Reducing redundancy

Yes I can put some effort into this assuming I have the blessing of the
Debian community. You might have to explain the due process with regard
to making changes.

As I said, I'm looking to start a course here in Melbourne and I've
allocated resources to do quite a bit of writing notes, I'd rather put
that into something that can be used by the Debian and Linux communities
in general than contribute another thread to the tangle.

For what it's worth I think the Debian documentation is good, at least
on a par with other Linux documentation, I am sure everyone would agree
that continuous improvement is however desirable.

Ad