Install Problem

I cannot get my rescue diskette to work correctly, I have wrote the rescue.bin file with rawrite2.exe according to the directions in the online instruction manual (rawrite2 -f rescue.bin -d a).  I have tried several times with several formatted disks.  This is a new install.  I put the floppy in the drive, cold boot and get to the boot: prompt.  I am able to access all the function key help menu's except the F6 key.  When I hit enter or the F6 key I get the following message "boot failed: please change disks and press a key to continue".  If I hit a key the system boots back to the menu and the whole thing starts over again.  Any help would be appreciated, I am trying to install the i386 version on 1.44m diskettes.

Thanks,
Shawn Bailey
sbailey@nacs.net