Re: weekly debian-installer progress report

On Fri Dec 01, 2000 at 04:34:41PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
>         - busybox integration [Erik Andersen]
> 		First pass busybox udeb is ready.
> 		http://people.debian.org/~andersee/

Still needs a final tally of the needed apps, but should be usable...

> 	- http retreiver [UNCLAMED]
>                 Not started. Download udebs, other files from network.

I can take this one.
busybox wget is in the .udeb.  Only needs me to add proxy support...

>         - library reduction [Marcus Brinkmann]
>                 Not started. There is code in the boot-floppies that should
>                 be usable, but this is still one of the hardest parts.

presumably we will also need pic lib .udebs to go with...

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersee@debian.org