potato disks-i386 md5sum.txt

Hi,

I don't know if anyone noticed, but it looks like the md5sum.txt for
potato's disks-i386 directory doesn't match what's in there.

I've pulled in 2.2.17-2000-11-11 last night and compared a locally
computed md5sum.txt with the one pulled down.  Had to jump hoops to
get things sorted, but the diff says that all(?) files in lang/ have
different MD5sums as well as most/all *.txt files.

BTW, there are no MD5sums for doc/ and images-*/safe/.

While it is reassuring that at least (most of) the binary files match,
I was wondering if there is a problem with the rest and, if so, where
and when it will be fixed.

PS: not subscribed to debian-boot, please CC:
--
Olaf Meeuwissen       Epson Kowa Corporation, Research and Development