Re: Debian Boot CVS: aph

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 06:13:55PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> There is reason to merge them, because as  of a day or so or now, you
> will need the sources in order to build boot-floppies.

Well, so you want people to download that huge boot-floppies in case they just
want a custom version of boot floppies without language chooser at all?

I still do not think that this is a good idea to merge these two modules.
Let's better create a separate package (called boot-floppies-lc), and make
boot-floppies suggest it.

--
Misha