Re: busybox in woody (was Re: first weekly debian-installer status report)

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

> Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > > I claim this one.  (btw, it is "Andersen" not "Anderson" :-).  When the new
> > > dpkg-dev arrives, I will get an initial set of .udebs uploaded within a day or
> > > by Tuesday -- whichever comes later.
> >
> > Ok -- now, what is the plan for busybox/boot-floppies/woody ?
> >
> > Is there one?
>
> Once Erik uploads busybox udebs, he will also be uploading the source,
> and I think a regular .deb with busybox packaged for a regular system.
> So the boot-floppies can use either of those.

Ok, so in woody we'll be using the busybox*.deb file to build the root
filesystem, pretty much using the same mechanisms already defined in
scripts/rootdisk, correct?

Will means be provided to create the requisite symlinks in /usr/bin ?