Re: CVS

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Josip Rodin wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 10:38:36PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > cvs.debian.org has moved back to klecker.
> > >
> > > Everyone using ssh will have to reset their ssh keys, etc.
> > >
> > > In a little bit we are going to flipflop and stop using pserver for people
> > > with local accounts, every CVS gets a group and those CVS's which are
> > > inactive get mothballed (better email me if you have a CVS!)
> >
> > How can we have anonymous access now?
>
> Never mind, I see anonymous through pserver is working now.

When I want to checkout the current CD building scripts, I get:

[costar@midhir /tmp/debcdcvs]$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot
[costar@midhir /tmp/debcdcvs]$ cvs login
(Logging in to anonymous@cvs.debian.org)
CVS password:
[costar@midhir /tmp/debcdcvs]$ cvs co debian-cd
cvs [server aborted]: can't chdir(/org/home/aph): No such file or directory
[costar@midhir /tmp/debcdcvs]$

This has worked before, so there must be something wrong but I don't know
what.

[Note: I'm not subscribed to -boot]

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer