Re: Installing Debian

if you put a line in /etc/fstab like this
/dev/fd0        /floppy         auto    defaults,user,noauto     0   0

make the /floppy dir (mkdir /floppy), and then run:
mount /dev/fd0

Matt Rose        mattrose@folkwolf.net          http://www.folkwolf.net
"I've seen scarier secret police agencies than his completely destroyed
by a Czech hippie playwright with a manual typewriter"  Bruce Sterling