Re: Does anybody want LC?

Sorry to not responding.

In <[🔎] 20001027153501.A8490@transas.com>,
  on Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:35:01 +0400,
    on Re: Does anybody want LC?,
 Michael Sobolev <mss@transas.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 27, 2000 at 01:30:44PM +0200, Marcin Owsiany wrote:
> > I wonder why nobody replied to my post on LANGUAGE_CHOOSER integration
> Yes, I do. :)  Sorry for not replying, I am just very busy at the moment. :(

I wish to work on "Language add-on pack" for some l10n base stuff
and Language_Chooser, but I have been busy recently for months.

Please make it forward on language_chooser.  We wish to have it.

BTW, If woody uses b-f, then it will be easier to have utf-8 ready
slang/newt.  Are there anyone who can check the package in woody ?

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>