Red Hat installer via CVS ?

    Erik> It will fit.  Oh, yes.  It will.  ;-)

    Erik> I'm sure it can be done.  Though we may need to switch to libc5 or uclibc or
    Erik> something more exotic (like the thin syscall wrapper libc thing on the RedHat
    Erik> installer).

 Does Red Hat have anonymous CVS of their installer available?  What
 about other distributions, such as Caldera?  It would be good to have
 a spy line on their codes.

--
We should not penalize the conscientious to coddle those who run brain-dead software.
I am karlheg, of deB.ORG.  You will be freed.  Resistance is useful.